Captain America: The Beginning is a 2017 superhero film that is the second installment of the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Reloaded, and the first to feature Captain America.
- Jensen Ackles as Captain America / Steve Rogers
- Elizabeth Banks as Agent Peggy Carter
- Drew Roy as Sergeant James "Bucky" Barnes
- Götz Otto as The Red Skull / Johann Schmidt
- Mads Mikkelsen as Baron Heinrich Zemo
- Sylvester Groth as Dr. Arnim Zola
- Sam Worthington as Master Man / Wilhelm Lohmer
- James Marsden as Sergeant Nick Fury
- Stuart Townsend as Corporal Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan
- Noel Clarke as Corporal Gabriel Jones
- Burn Gorman as PFC James Falsworth
- Jeffery Combs as Howard Stark
- Adrian Rawlins as William Fitzpatrick
- Sam Neill as General Chester Phillips
- Anthony Head as Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Kevin Spacey as Adolf Hitler
- Michael Emerson as Heinrich Himmler
- Michael McElhatton as Joseph Goebbells
- Mackenzie Crook as Henry Kramer
- Donald Sutherland as Dr. Abraham Erskine
Additionally, Harrison Ford has a cameo as Nick Fury in the present-day. Gerard Butler also has a brief cameo as Wolverine.
- The film changes the character of Heinz Kruger to that of an American Nazi sympathizer, rather than a Nazi spy.