Incredible Hulk 2 is the long-awaited sequel to 2008's Incredible Hulk. It stars Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk, Liv Tyler as Dr. Betty Ross, William Hurt as General Thunderbolt Ross, Tim Blake Nelson as Samuel Sterns/The Leader, Logan Lerman as Rick Jones, and Ty Burrell as Leonard "Doc" Samson.
Samuel Sterns, an old friend of Bruce Banner, has been locked away in SHIELD custody for years now, after the Abomination knocked him into some beakers of Bruce's gamma-irradiated blood, which leaked into a gash on Samuel's forehead and got to his brain. Now that Sterns has broken out of SHIELD custody, he uses his newly enhanced mind to make a devious plan for world domination. Meanwhile, Bruce Banner, now mostly in control over his Hulk form, works at Ross Labs with his girlfriend Betty, and is friends with the lab intern Rick Jones. But that will all change when Sterns unleashes his evil creation upon the world.
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk
- Liv Tyler as Dr. Betty Ross
- William Hurt as General Thunderbolt Ross
- Tim Blake Nelson as Samuel Sterns/The Leader
- Logan Lerman as Rick Jones
- Ty Burrell as Leonard "Doc" Samson
- Steve Blum as Ravage (voice)
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Jennifer Walters (cameo)
- Stan Lee as John Ryker (cameo)
- Felix Silla as Dr. Kondrati Yurivich Topolov (end credits scene)