|Spectacular Spider Man (Netflix series)|
Drew Goddard & Avi Arad
January 2018 - July 2022
Tom Holland, Chloe Grace Moretz, Alex Russel, Marisa Tomei, Robert Downey Jr., Zendaya Coleman, Tony Revolori, Laura Harrier, Shaliene Woodley, Miranda Cosgrove, Hugh Laurie, Tiffany Espensen
Originally, the MCU Spider-Man films were supposed to be a trilogy until after the huge success of Spider-Man: Homecoming, Kevin Feige decided to make a Netflix series to succeed the film instead to tell a longer and bigger story that audiences would enjoy. The series was immediately greenlit and put into production on July 16, 2017, 9 days after the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming. The show was immediately signed on for 4 seasons only.
Tom Holland reprises his role as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the lead role. The series is written by Steve Ditko, Drew Goddard, and Avi Arad. Every episode is produced by Kevin Feige. Jon Watts has directed the most episodes in Spectacular Spider Man.
Spectacular Spider Man was voted the best original Netflix series and got great reception from audiences and critics alike.
This is the first Netflix series where not all episodes are put on Netflix at once, but episodes are added on a weekly schedule, with the occasion of breaks.
After the spectacular Spider-Man's existence was revealed to the whole wide world when he saved New York from Vulture, he was become a world sensation. With Tony Stark at his aid, Peter must fully embrace his powers to become a better hero while still having to deal with his personal life and keeping his identity secret. With Peter being New York's favorite hero, he struggles with his responsibility in being Spider-Man and in being Peter Parker. With the help of his friends Gwen Stacy, Harry Osborn, Mary Jane Watson, Cindy Moon, Michelle Gonzalez, and Tony Stark, Peter must save the city from deadly foes such as the Green Goblin, Rhino, Kraven the Hunter, Electro, Shocker, Doctor Octopus, Lizard, Mysterio, Venom, Carnage, Chameleon, and more.
Season 1 Edit
The Spider-Man has become a world sensation, and called New York's Friendly Neighborhood. As Spider-Man saves more people and Peter develops a relationship with Gwen Stacy, Peter's best friend's father, Norman Osborn, tries to recreate the super-solider serum in Oscorp through reverse-engineering. When Norman tests it out, hell breaks loose as the serum twists his mind but also makes him stronger, almost too strong. Norman faces horrible side-effects, with his skin turning green and him looking like a giant Hulk-sized goblin. Norman attacks Oscorp and steals their high tech glider, ready to cause chaos around New York City. Throughout the season, Spider-Man must defeat the "Green Goblin" once and for all while also having to deal with other foes such as the Shocker, Doctor Octopus, Rhino, Vulture (again!), and more! In all this chaos, Peter has to deal with protecting his identity, betrayal, and loss.
Filming began on October 23, 2017 and ended on November 18, 2017. By then, only the first 6 episodes had been filmed. Editing and post-production began on November 19, 2017 and ended on January 18, 2018, only a couple weeks before the release. The process for Season 1 was said to be very rushed, but had a great turnout. After the 6th episode was uploaded to Netflix on February 21, 2017, filming and editing for Episodes 7-12 had been completed, and so on with the rest of the episodes.
Season 1 Premiere: Pilot (Episode 1) Edit
In the Season 1 Premiere of Spectacular Spider Man, Peter Parker must deal with the increasing fame of Spider-Man while also dealing with his personal life as he begins a new relationship with Gwen Stacy. Peter also finds new information on his Uncle's killer and goes out for the hunt, running into a gangster named Herman Schultz who may know or be the man that changed Peter's life and ended his Uncle's. Meanwhile, Peter's best friend's father and CEO of Oscorp, Norman Osborn, is getting closer to re-creating SHIELD's super-solider serum. Peter also struggles with deciding if he should tell his friends the truth about him being Spider-Man.
Season 1 2-Hour Special: Night of the Goblin (Episode 18) Edit
In this 2-hour special of Season 1, Spider-Man learns of the Green Goblin's alter ego, his best friend's dad, Norman Osborn, and he struggles with deciding whether he should tell Harry or not. As Peter investigates the Goblin serum when he breaks into Oscorp, he learns more about it's side-effects about how it turns people insane, causing them to do things way beyond their character. When Peter learns of Norman's insane plan, he knows he must stop him as soon as possible, especially at the end when Norman is driven to the point of insanity where he is ready to kill his own son, who is with Peter and Gwen at the Night Carnival. Peter must suit up as Spider-Man to battle the Goblin, which eventually leads to Norman's accidental death which creates Harry's deep hatred towards Spider-Man.
Season 1 Finale: The Goblin Legacy (Episode 22) Edit
In the season finale of Spectacular Spider Man, Harry Osborn has finally figured out who the Spider-Man is, his best friend, Peter, which fills him with the feeling of betrayal but also gives him second thoughts about avenging his father, who was killed by Spider-Man in Episode 18 (Night of the Goblin). But Harry loses it and wants to stop Spider-Man once and for all and continue his father's legacy as he takes a small dosage of the Goblin serum, which turns him into a monster full of rage and ready to kill Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy. The season closes with an epic battle between Spider-Man and the Goblin (Harry Osborn) at the Manhattan Bridge.
Main Villain: Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)
- Pilot- After saving the city from the clutches of Vulture, Spider Man has become the hero he has always wanted to be. Becoming a sensation, the world knowing his name. The face of a new hero embarks on a journey like never before. As Peter continues his crime-fighting journey, he goes back to finding Uncle Ben's killer for vengeance.
- Greatest Power- As Peter continues to search for Dennis Carradine, he soon learns that a previous foe he fought with, Herman Schultz, was involved. As he battles with gangs on his search, he looks back on Uncle Ben's murder and the events that led up to it.
- Responsibilities- Peter's double-life has become more challenging by the minute. Focusing on school and fighting crime at the same time, things get harder when the Finals start to come up. As Peter tackles both sides of his life, a gang he previously fought with comes back, led by Jackal.
- Shocking Return- After Herman Schultz is broken out of jail by his loyal gang followers, he comes back for revenge on Spider-Man, this time, more powerful then ever. Determined to kill the Webslinger, Peter must also get information about Dennis Carradine.
- Birth of the Goblin- After learning Dennis Carradine's whereabouts, Peter goes on the hunt. Meanwhile, at Oscorp, Harry Osborn's father, Norman Osborn, is forced to be a human test subject for a super-soldier serum replication when rushed by the Oscorp board. When he takes it, he overdoses and things go very wrong.
- Origins- Peter has his first encounter with the Green Goblin and ends up in the hospital. On the brink of death, he looks back on how he got his powers and his life before. Meanwhile, Norman faces an identity crisis as side-effects of the serum. Alexander O'Hirn, a student at Midtown Science, learns about a special serum Oscorp is producing during his internship there.
- The Rhino Serum- Alexander O'Hirn makes his move to steal the Rhino serum and mech suit from Oscorp. When Peter hears of the news, he suits up to stop him, but it's too late. Alex, dubbed as "Rhino" makes his attack on the school.
- Return of the Goblin- Green Goblin returns and attacks again to get revenge on the Oscorp board. During his second battle with Spider-Man, the 2 become arch-enemies as Peter tries to protect the Oscorp building from being destroyed by Green Goblin. Meanwhile, Gwen asks Peter out.
- Tarantula- After a successful battle against the Green Goblin, Peter rests and goes on his first date with Gwen Stacy, but they are interrupted when Peter learns of a new enemy on the news named Tarantula robbing multiple banks in New York.
- The Second Causality- Another Oscorp experiment goes wrong when Dr. Otto Octavius, a brilliant scientist obsessed with A.I technology creates a pair of robot tentacles to house his new A.I, but when he wears it, the A.I takes control of Otto, turning him into the sinister villain, Dr. Octopus, making a new enemy for Spider-Man.
- Rise of the Green Goblin- Green Goblin returns again and is ready to kill Peter once and for all. As they battle at the Roosevelt Skyline, Green Goblin decks out in his new glider and suit. During their battle across New York, Peter learns of the Goblin's identity.
- The Living Dead- Suffering a major defeat by the Green Goblin, Peter's confidence is lowered and he decides to take off the cowl for a while. That is, until the Vulture escapes from prison. Meanwhile, scientists at Oscorp learn of Green Goblin's amazing accelerated healing abilities and believe that he may be unkillable.
- Shattered Alliances- After Iron Man and the Avengers take over the operation against Green Goblin, Spider-Man goes rogue and goes after the Goblin on his own, and when he lands himself into big trouble, he takes it only upon himself to get out. Meanwhile, Gwen suspects that there is something not right about Peter.
- The Next Avenger- After proving himself to Iron Man, Peter joins the official Avengers team, completing his training at the facility. He teams up with Iron Man and Captain America to finish their previous battle with the Green Goblin.
- A Sinister Team Up- Peter has revealed his alter-ego to Gwen, leaving her bewildered. As they break up, Doctor Octopus returns and breaks Vulture out of jail once again and the 2 team up to kill the Spider-Man.
- Wrath of the Green Goblin- When more and more Goblins begin to appear out of nowhere, Spider-Man believes that the Green Goblin is infecting others with the Super Soldier serum. With help from Captain America, the 2 battle Green Goblin to stop the Goblin army.
- Broken Webs- Peter and Gwen get back together again and the Green Goblin has proven to be absent for long time. Unsettled by his idleness, Peter goes into investigating Oscorp, but is distracted when a new criminal arrives in town Chameleon.
- Night of the Goblin- In the 2-hour special of Spectacular Spider Man, the final battle between the Green Goblin and Spider Man commences. Green Goblin has learned of Peter's identity and Peter has learned Green Goblin's identity. Told in perspectives of Peter and Norman, Peter tries to keep the secret from Harry, and Norman works out a plan to kill Peter and his loved ones without the suit. As Peter investigates the Goblin serum when he breaks into Oscorp, he learns more about it's side-effects about how it turns people insane, causing them to do things way beyond their character. Their final battle begins when Peter, Gwen, and Harry go to the Bright Lights Carnival in New York, where Green Goblin interrupts to kill Peter, and not even hesitant to kill his own son.
- Vengeance- After the battle at the Carnival where Green Goblin is killed, revealing his true identity, and Harry learning that Spider-Man killed his father, full of anger, Harry embarks on a vengeance mission against Spider Man to kill him and find out his identity, confronting Peter in the process. Meanwhile, Spider-Man must deal with the return of Rhino, who wants revenge.
- Bad Blood- Harry figures out the Spider-Man's identity and his relationship with Peter is completely shattered. As Harry tries to kill Peter, his own friend, Peter tries to explain about his father's condition. As the 2 friends begin their war, Gwen tries to figure out the rift between them.
- The Oncoming War- Suffering a defeat against Peter, Harry vows to finish what his father started, building a super army of Goblins. As Harry goes throughout Oscorp to find the lab where the super soldier serum was created, he finds it and discovers a video message of Norman, who reveals his whole plan to eliminate the Spider Man and assemble an army with the Super Solider serum.
- The Goblin Legacy- In the season finale of Spectacular Spider Man, Harry has taken a little dosage of the Goblin serum, but enough to make him strong and crazy, but also making him look like an actual Goblin. Equipped with a suit and modified glider, Harry, calling himself Goblin, goes out to kidnap random civilians for this Goblin army while also working out his plan for revenge on Peter. Their epic final battle finds the 2 clashing at the Manhattan Bridge, where Goblin is determined to do anything to destroy Peter's life.
Season 2 Edit
After Harry Osborn has become the Goblin and has killed Gwen Stacy, Peter blames himself for turning his friend into a monster and losing the love of his life. Peter burns the Spider-Man suit and leaves behind his life-saving legacy, vowing to never put on the suit again. A depressed Peter lives out what was once his normal life, being a nobody and an outcast. Even worse, a new cocky photographer named Eddie Brock has joined the Daily Bugle photography team, becoming Peter's new rival. Also, Peter's apartment owner, Dean Albert, begins to suspect that Peter is hiding something and is up to no good and is determined to investigate Peter's past to find out what he's hiding. Meanwhile, Oscorp doesn't stop their dangerous experiments and begin on creating a new life-forms. They start out with trying to develop a living symbiote using alien material they discovered from a crashed meteor. They call it the "Venom Symbiote" and store it in a secret level as it is still in early development stages and is "hostile". The symbiote causes turns Peter's life and New York into a living hell as it finds it way to take over Eddie Brock when he tours Oscorp to take pictures, and turns him into a monster that resembles Spider-Man, except black and with long sharp teeth and tongue. Eddie, demanding to be called Venom, uses his resemblance to Spider-Man to sabotage Spider-Man's reputation. Venom wreaks havoc across the city and the symbiote also takes over Peter. A corrupted Peter ruins relationships with friends and people in the city as he returns to fighting crime as the Dark Spider. As all this happens, greater threats lie beneath the chaos as the symbiote creates an offspring that uses serial killer, Cletus Kassady, as it's host and other villains emerge such as Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Scorpion, Lizard, Hobgoblin, Black Cat, and more! Peter also develops a relationships with Liz Allen and Betty Brant and is introduced to the idea of teaming up as he meets Avengers members like Ant-Man and Captain America and must gain their help to fight off the Venom plague, which also takes over Peter's old enemy, Flash Thompson and Peter's friend, Cindy Moon, as his world turns upside down.
Season 2 Premiere: The Death of Gwen Stacy (Episode 1) Edit
After Peter's battle with Harry at the Manhattan Bridge and Gwen Stacy's death, he attends the funeral of his lover and is filled with grief. Feeling that he will continue to put his loved ones in danger, Peter burns his Spider-Man suit and quits his crime-fighting days.
Season 2 2-Hour Special: Ant-Man vs. Spider-Man (Episode 12) Edit
Peter, working to get rid of the symbiote, learns of a new hero saving people around New York City, Ant-Man, who's crime-fighting tactics doesn't sit well with Peter, causing disasters when fighting crime. During a battle with Whirlwind, an explosion is caused, taking out 5 floors of Peter's apartment and seriously injuring Aunt May. Bitter feelings towards Ant-Man are leveled higher when a man wearing the Yellowjacket suit kidnaps Aunt May and forces Peter to kill Ant-Man in order to free her. Peter, losing control and pursuing the Ant-Man, tries to kill him, the 2 getting into a major fight across the city. In the end, it is revealed that it is Harry under the Yellowjacket hoping that Ant-Man will defeat Peter. Ant-Man and Spider-Man eventually team up against Harry in the Yellowjacket suit.
Season 2 Finale: All Against One (Episode 22) Edit
With Spider Man's team assembled, Venom confronts them, only betraying Carnage as he doesn't agree with what is to come. Venom reveals that Carnage has used the scientists to concentrate the Venom symbiote into a microscopic virus that can quickly spread. Planning to infect the water system with the virus to start a Venom plague in New York, turning everyone into Venom, the heroes, including Venom and Flash, must all team up against Carnage to save their city.
Main Villian: The Venom Symbiote (Eddie Brock, Peter Parker, Cletus Kassady)
- The Death of Gwen Stacy- Continuing after the battle between Peter and Harry at the Manhattan Bridge, Peter finds himself attending Gwen's funeral and spiraling into depression. In the season premiere of Season 2, Peter burns the suit and goes back to his normal life, blaming himself for Gwen's death. His absence leaves enormous repercussions on Peter's life and the city, where crime rules. With Goblin in Ravencroft Institute, justice is brought. Peter's quitting of the job is put to the test when a skilled cat burglar is on the loose.
- Just Like Old Times- Peter goes back to his boring life and becomes an outcast with Ned Leeds at his school. Bullied again by Flash Thompson and a new co-worker at the Daily Bugle named Eddie Brock becomes Peter's rival, Peter finds his life miserable. Meanwhile, Peter's apartment owner, Dean Albert, begins to suspect that things are not right about Peter.
- The Meteor- Peter flunks an important test and is grilled by Aunt May. A meteor lands and Oscorp is sent to find the crash site, there they find an alien substance that may show signs of life, and use it to start Project SYMBT, creating an artificial symbiotic life form. Meanwhile, Betty Brant asks out Peter.
- Fallen City- The symbiote is created by Oscorp and called V.E.N.O.M, stored in the Oscorp basement. When Eddie Brock is sent to take pictures of Oscorp, he sneaks into the basement to take top-secret pics of their secret projects. Meanwhile, New York City falls to pieces when Chameleon and his gang charge an assault.
- Engulfed by Darkness- Eddie Brock has been taken over by the Venom Symbiote, turning him into a ruthless monster with the same powers as Spider Man and similar looks. As Venom terrorizes the city, he challenges Spider Man to a fight, calling Peter to suit back up. With Spider Man back, he has his first battle with Venom, but gets some of the symbiote on him during the fight. As Peter returns home, defeating Venom, the symbiote begins to take him over and corrupt him. Things get worse when the city is threatened by villains who can control sand and water, Sandman and Hydroman.
- The Venom Symbiote- Peter starts a new life with the Venom symbiote, turning his suit black, and calling himself the Dark Spider. As Peter enjoys his enhanced powers from the symbiote, he refuses to take it off and succumbs to it, as it slowly corrupts Peter and changes his personality for the worse, including hurting Betty Brant, causing their break-up. After killing criminals he goes up against instead of jailing them and landing Dean Albert in the hospital, Peter becomes out of control and Michelle takes it to Dr. Connors to get Peter help. Meanwhile, Peter confronts Black Cat for the first time.
- Rise of Scorpion- With Dark Spider on the loose, J. Jonah Jameson finally proves himself right about the Spider being a menace. To finally put an end to Dark Spider, he hires a hitman named Mac Gargan to kill Dark Spider. Mac, before going out, steals a Scorpion battle suit from Oscorp to prepare. As Scorpion begins his battle against Dark Spider, the 2 become enemies and fight throughout New York City.
- Kraven- With Mac also being infected with the Venom Symbiote, Peter must finally put an end to him. Meanwhile, a man from Russia named Sergei Kravinoff, better known as Kraven the Hunter, visits New York City to offer to train the Spider Man. Dark Spider and Kraven cross paths, and Kraven tries to help Peter be a better "hunter" and control the symbiote.
- Tangled in Webs- As Kraven continues training Peter, an electrician for Oscorp named Max Dillion, finds himself in an accident with genetically-modified electric eels, and gains the power to control electricity, but also finds himself with electricity constantly surging through his body. Literally made of electricity itself, Max begs for a cure and goes to Dr. Connors, who cannot help him. When Dr. Connors says he can't, Max electrocutes his arm and burns it severely, leaving Dr. Connors in the hospital. After escaping, Max causes chaos around the city, becoming a wanted man. With Dark Spider and Kraven teaming up to stop him, a bigger threat lies beneath: Venom. Meanwhile, the image of Spider Man is completely ruined.
- The Lizard- With Electro nowhere to be seen, Kraven and Dark Spider go to tackle bigger threats, the Venom. Meanwhile, Dr. Connors has to get his right arm amputated due to Electro burning it and desperately looks into injecting himself with Lizard DNA to gain the properties of lizards, re-growing limbs. Believing cross-species genetics is possible, the Doctor hurriedly makes a serum, but when he overdoes, he finds himself turning into a human-sized lizard, and when he crosses paths with Dark Spider, the 2 clash across the city and become enemies.
- In Memoriam- Dean Albert continues his investigations about Peter and finds information about Peter's parents, Richard and Mary Parker, who were test subjects for an experiment and died in a plane crash when returning home from the lab site. When Dean reminds Peter of this, he looks back and remembers the life he had with his parents. As this happens, Peter ditches the Dark Spider moniker and suit and works hard to put back the image he used to have, trying to get back together with Betty, instead, finding himself in a relationship with Liz, while also struggling to find a way to get the symbiote off of him. Meanwhile, Mac Gargan returns again and Black Cat challenges the Web Slinger once more.
- Ant-Man vs. Spider-Man- In the 2nd 2-hour special, Spider Man learns of a new hero named Ant-Man, who always leaves behind disasters when fighting crime. When Ant-Man and a villain named Whirlwind take out 5 floors of Peter's apartment, injuring Aunt May, Peter loses control of the symbiote's sinister personality, and goes out on the hunt. His motivations are increased when Aunt May is kidnapped and her captor, a man in a Yellowjacket suit, orders Peter to kill Ant-Man to free her. Throughout this episode, we find Spider Man and Ant-Man face off throughout New York City in a battle to the death. Meanwhile, Kraven learns of a way to get rid of the Venom Symbiote after remembering Peter's last battle with the Mac Gargan Venom. In the end, it is revealed that it is Harry under the Yellowjacket hoping that Ant-Man will defeat Peter. Ant-Man and Spider-Man eventually team up against Harry in the Yellowjacket suit.
- Goblins- Now knowing that Harry has escaped jail, Peter asks why, but Harry keeps that information secret. With the Goblin's return and Peter getting rid of his and Mac Gargan's symbiote by using a sonic machine, he must focus on putting Goblin back into jail, while also trying to fix the relationships he broke when possessed by the symbiote. Goblin vows to complete his vendetta plan by putting Aunt May's life on the line. As Spider Man and Goblin face off once again, Harry brainwashes Peter's friend, Ned, and gives him the Goblin serum, finding Harry and ally named Hobgoblin. Meanwhile, Liz Allan and Peter have a date.
- Electro Strikes Again- With Ned restored and Harry put back in jail, Peter focuses back on Venom, who returns with a new ally, Electro. As Venom and Electro team up with Spider Man and Kraven, Electro has his own plan to cut power to the city. Meanwhile, Peter thinks that Kraven is hiding something dangerous, especially after finding out that Kraven is cousins with a criminal he fought against before, Chameleon.
- Unlikely Allies, Unlikely Enemies- With Black Cat having a lead on Venom, she and Spider Man become unlikely allies, and team up, to steal a sonic machine that can wipe the symbiote off of Venom. As this happens, Kraven reveals his true plan to Spider-Man, to kill him, telling him that he wants to train Peter to condition him for a fair fight to the death between him and Peter, hoping to end Peter so Kraven remains the #1 hunter. With Spider Man siding with Black Cat and making an enemy in Kraven, he also tries to get a gift for Liz Allan's birthday.
- The Final Straw- With Kraven sent to jail, vowing revenge on Spider Man, Peter teams up with Black Cat to finally take down Venom. The final battle begins and rages throughout the city. As they fight, Peter's friend and fellow hacker, Cindy Moon, gets caught in the crossfire, and becomes infected with the Venom Symbiote on her own.
- Carnage- With Venom defeated and Eddie Brock put in Ravencroft Institute, he becomes cellmates with a serial killer named Cletus Kassady. When a small living speck of the symbiote survives and finds it way in the cell, it creates an offspring to survive, and that offspring possesses Cletus Kassady, turning him into a horrendous monster. With Cletus escaping jail and taking Eddie with him, going as Carnage, wreaks havoc on the city. Meanwhile, Cindy Moon also turns into Venom, and Peter teams with the Avengers to get her help.
- Vendettas- Carnage continues to terrorize the city and Eddie finds another sample of the symbiote to turn into Venom again. Carnage and Venom separate, with Venom going to kill Spider Man. Hobgoblin also makes his return and teams up with Venom to kill Spider Man too. Meanwhile, a serum is made to rid the symbiote of it's sentiency known as the Counterexilir and Cindy Moon becomes the test subject.
- All Cities Fall- Carnage rules New York. Dozens killed. Buildings completely fallen. Spider Man must level the playing field to defeat Carnage. With the Counterexilir working with Cindy Moon, she can control it and her body isn't engulfed by the symbiote. Spider Man and Iron Man team up to fight Carnage and realize that he is a harder opponent than they thought. Meanwhile, Peter gets news that Flash Thompson was infected with the Venom symbiote.
- Venom Carnage- The city goes to hell when Venom and Carnage team up. Chaos rules the streets and Spider Man cannot stop them. With Flash turning to Spider Man to help him control the Venom Symbiote, Peter uses Kraven's teachings to help Flash control it. As Spider Man teams up with Captain America, Iron Man, and Black Cat against the 2 monsters, Venom and Carnage, Carnage and Venom threaten Spider Man with a secret plan to start giving powers instead of taking lives.
- Assembling An Army- Spider Man disgruntled by this secret plan, Cindy uses her hacking skills of the CCTV camera to discover that Venom and Carnage have been holding scientists hostage. Afraid of what they are up to, Peter begins to recruit heroes and friends to help him stop Venom and Carnage. He also trains Flash to use the symbiote's power for good. Meanwhile, Spider Man is distracted by a new villain on the rise, Mysterio.
- All Against One- With Spider Man's team assembled, Venom confronts them, only betraying Carnage as he doesn't agree with what is to come. Venom reveals that Carnage has used the scientists to concentrate the Venom symbiote into a microscopic virus that can quickly spread. Planning to infect the water system with the virus to start a Venom plague in New York, turning everyone into Venom, the heroes, including Venom and Flash, must all team up against Carnage to save their city.
Season 3 Edit
When Peter wipes out the Venom plague and defeats Carnage and Venom, he faces a complete new world. Old school bully, Flash Thompson, is now using the Venom symbiote for good as a superhero and sidekick to Peter, Agent Venom. Peter now spends his life with his new love, Mary Jane Watson, also training Cindy Moon, with her new powers, to become a heroine named Silk. Peter has also come to terms with Dean Albert, and they now become allies. Spider-Man now has a more peaceful life, until some of his worst enemies join forces to accomplish one thing: destroy the Spider-Man. A new sinister era begins as a deadly group of supervillains known as the Sinister Six begin to wreak havoc across New York. Spider-Man, with help from Iron Man, Ant-Man, Silk, and Agent Venom. In the midst of the chaos and war against the Sinister Six, Peter must face the return of Norman Osborn who comes back to life from the grave, showing that humans with the Goblin serum also have extremely fantastic healing properties, even the ability to reanimate dead bodies. Norman, with a twisted mind again, breaks Harry out of jail, and the two Goblins unite against Peter, intent on destroying him. Peter, with his identity revealed to Michelle, Michelle also reveals that she was a SHIELD spy the whole time, sent by Tony's requests to keep an eye on Peter and from the remnants of SHIELD. She revealed that she was a trained SHIELD agent named the White Tiger and that her real name as Ava Ayala. Peter, shocked, but happy to have a new ally, gets White Tiger's assistance in the war against the Sinister Six and the Goblins. Peter also has to reveal the truth to Aunt May and his other friends. Meanwhile, an Oscorp scientist named Alistair Smythe is also hell-bent on making sure Spider-Man is off the streets for good by creating an army of robots called Spider-Slayers. In this epic season of Spectacular Spider Man, Peter must find peace in his life and get rid of his greatest enemies in this sinister war where it's bascially Spider-Man versus the world.
Season 3 Premiere: A New Era (Episode 1) Edit
After the Venom plague plan was stopped and the symbiote was destroyed, Peter faces a new peaceful world. Peter finally begins to relax, only suiting up for small crimes like bank robberies and alleyway mugging. Peter and Mary Jane begin to have a deeper relationship. Meanwhile, Flash Thompson, with the help of Iron Man and the remnants of SHEILD is recruited to become Agent Venom. As Peter enjoys his new life, a ruined and depressed Doctor Octopus blames his ruined life on Spider-Man and wants to assemble a team to kill the webslinger once and for all.
Season 3 2-Hour Special: The Clone Saga (Episode 15) Edit
In the 3rd and final 2-hour special, Peter learns that Michelle is actually an agent from the remnants of SHIELD, Ava Ayala, sent because a request by Tony to keep an eye on Peter. Ava is actually an agent called the White Tiger and wants to help Peter in the battle against the Sinister Six. In the midst of this shocking news, a twisted Oscorp scientist named Alistair Smythe, hell-bent on killing the Spider-Man, tries to create an army of clones of Spider-Man programmed to kill the Spider and ruin his reputation as the first early stages of Project Spider-Slayer. As the episode progress, the clones evolve during the project into robotic Spidey killing machines and Alistair, himself, creates a suit to become one of them, ready to start the war against Spider-Man.
Season 3 Finale: The Sinister War (Episode 25) Edit
With the city in danger when Spider-Man learns of the Sinister Six's plan to not only take out Spider-Man, but also taking over the city by reviving Project Insight, Spider-Man vows to end this sinister era. In the series finale, Peter and his allies go against their greatest foes in an all-out war. It's Spider-Man and his friends against the Sinister Six with the threat of the 2 Goblins and the Spider-Slayer lurking in the shadows. As they battle throughout New York City, Peter learns that in his crime-fighting journey, he will make enemies. He also struggles to save Norman and Harry from the Goblin serum as he and Tony try to find a cure to reverse the effects. As the episode ends, Norman suits up as the Iron Patriot to redeem himself and Harry regains his position of CEO at Oscorp to help clean up the company.
The Spiderverse (3-Episode Crossover Event) Edit
During Season 3, there is a huge 3-episode crossover event between Spider-Man, the Avengers, and the Defenders. The Spider-Verse is about Peter assembling a team of heroes to stop Morlun, who is an interdimensional tyrant hell-bent on killing every Spider-Man ever in the multiverse. In this crossover event, Spider-Man teams up with Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Captain America, White Tiger, Agent Venom, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. The team, Guardians of the Spider-Verse, helps Peter build special web-shooters that can generate webs that can take Peter and his team to another universe. The team travels from universe to universe, meeting many alternatives of Peter and Spider-Man such as the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, Gwen Stacy Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales Spider Man, and Miguel O' Hara Spider Man, who later joins the team in their fight against Morlun. It's every Spider-Man in the multiverse against Morlun.
Episode 18: Webs of the Spider-Verse Edit
In the first part of the 3-episode crossover, Peter Parker first learns about the existence of Morlun after he teleports into Peter's world and attempts to kill Peter. Instead, Peter fights back and gets help from Iron Man and White Tiger. The 3 barely defeat Morlun and escape as Morlun vows to stay on this "Earth" until Peter has been killed. The 3 heroes arrive at the Avengers Tower and Tony tries to use the database to look up Morlun after getting Ava to draw a detailed sketch of the man. Tony becomes shocked to see that the database gives a match on the Red Skull, an old enemy of Captain America. The 3 contact Steve to let him know but once they get there, Morlun arrives and the 4 team up against him. Another battle takes place and this time they learn that there are multiple universes and Morlun has the power to visit any of them and is doing so to find and kill every Spider-Man in the multiverse in his Great Hunt. He also explains that he may look like Red Skull because he may be his equivalent from another universe, a doppelgänger. In a huge battle through the city, Peter and Iron Man ask Ant-Man, Agent Venom, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist for help. The 8 team up and drive Morlun out of their Earth, but Spider-Man wants to find a way to travel to other dimensions so they can stop him from his Great Hunt.
Episode 19: Guardians of the Spider-Verse Edit
In the second part of the 3-episode crossover, Peter and Tony team up to find a way to travel to other dimensions. Tony contacts Doctor Strange, who has experience with other dimensions and asks for help. Stephen Strange arrives and the 3 geniuses come up with a special web-shooter that can produce webs that can form an interdimensional portal. The team of 9, now with Doctor Strange, unites and they vow to stop Morlun from killing every Spider-Man in the multiverse. The 9 heroes travel to what they call Earth-2 and visit a world where there is still Spider-Man, but the man under the mask is Benjamin Reilly. They try to stop Morlun from killing Ben in the 2nd-part. The rest of the episode finds them traveling across the multiverse to save Spider-Men from Morlun.
Episode 20: Legends of the Spider-Verse Edit
In the final part of the 3-episode crossover, the Guardians of the Spider-Verse form an army of other Spider-Men from different universes including Spider-Man 2099, Miles Morales, Scarlet Spider, and more against Morlun, who's backstory is revealed and why he wants to kill every Spider-Man. As the Guardians of the Spider-Verse assemble, Morlun finds other versions of Spider-Man's greatest villains to assemble his own army. Throughout the episode, the 2 armies clash across the multiverse, taking the battle to other universes in the process.
Main Villain: The Sinister Six
- A New Era- In the Season 3 premiere, Peter faces a new peaceful life. After saving the city from the Venom plague, he now only suits up to stop minor robberies and other petty crimes. Liz and Peter break up, but Peter quickly builds a new relationship with his next-door neighbor, Mary Jane. Meanwhile, the Black Cat kills a man and Peter reluctantly turns her in.
- Peace At Last- While Agent Venom has become the new superhero of New York City, Peter takes off the cowl to live and enjoy his normal life he's always asked for. After asking out Mary Jane, the 2 go on their first date. Peter comes to terms with Dean Albert and he trains Cindy Moon to use her powers.
- Sinister Intentions- Doc-Ock finally carries out his long plan to escape and succeeds, working to choose people to join his team to kill the Spider Man. When getting news that Doc-Ock has escaped, Peter must suit back up knowing that Doc-Ock is after him! As he chases Doc-Ock, he finds himself battling the supervillain at Ravencroft to prevent the breakouts of multiple villains. Meanwhile, Cindy is given her suit.
- Silk- With Cindy's training completing, she goes out on the field and calls herself, Silk. Becoming a partner of Spider Man, the two work together to track down Doc-Ock and the 5 prisoners he broke out. Meanwhile, Doc-Ock introduces himself to the breakouts, Vulture, Kraven the Hunter, Chameleon, Sandman, and Hydroman.
- Version One- The Sinister Six I is officially assembled. Doc-Ock, Vulture, Kraven, Chameleon, Sandman, and Hydroman. As they go on their first field mission to create a distraction so Doc-Ock and Kraven can kill Spider-Man. As Spider-Man has his first battle against the Sinister Six, he barely wins and becomes aware that actions he made in the past has led to trouble in the present.
- A Trail Left Behind- After failing to apprehend the Sinister Six, Peter looks back on his previous battles with Doc-Ock and realizes the mistakes he made in order to become a better hero. As he looks into this, he realizes that Doc-Ock has left a digital trail for him to follow, leading Spider Man to discover that Doc-Ock may be up to something sinister when discovering helicarrier blueprints in Octavius' files.
- Bullseye- Doc-Ock sets up an explosion to kill Chameleon after deeming Chameleon useless, angering Kraven who tries to kill Doc-Ock, until failing, leaves the team. With only 4 members, Doc-Ock and the other members break out Rhino and Electro. Putting a bullseye on Spider-Man's back, they encounter him, only to lace him with a nano-tracker. Meanwhile, Agent Venom wants to help Spider Man take down the Sinister Six.
- Goblins Never Die- Harry is confronted at his cell about information about his father's corpse by Oscorp scientists, who say that because of Norman's amazing healing capabilities from the Goblin serum, there is potential in him coming back to life. When the corpse is brought to Oscorp to be studied, Norman wakes up and kills the scientists, and ventures out to learn what is new. After learning that his son took his mantle and is now in Ravencroft, Norman suits back up as the Green Goblin and breaks Harry out. When the 2 Goblins team up, Spider Man, Silk, and Agent Venom team up as well to put them down. Meanwhile, Sandman feels guilty of what he has become part of and leaves the Sinister Six after turning himself in.
- The Sinister Six- After Sandman's departure, the Sinister Six, comprising of Doc-Ock, Vulture, Hydroman, Electro, and Rhino, break out Shocker to join the team. The Sinister Six makes their next move against Spider Man and prove to him that they are steps way ahead of him. Peter loses confidence after a big loss against them. Meanwhile, the nanotracker gives the team information that Spider Man is Peter Parker.
- Out On the Field- After Hydroman being killed by Doc-Ock for not being useful, the Sinister Six attempt to break out another big villain, the Lizard. The team prepares to make themselves public. Meanwhile, Peter, Cindy, and Flash go on a mission with the Avengers.
- Looming Threats- The Shocker has been killed too and Doc-Ock loses hope of finding people fit to kill Spider Man once and for all. As Doc-Ock searches, he finds the skilled villain Mysterio and plans his attempt to break him out. Beneath the threat of the Sinister Six, a scientist at Oscorp named Alistair Smythe grows a hatred against Spider Man and begins to start a project to take him out.
- The Sinister Era Begins- Mysterio joins the team and after a conflict between Electro and the Lizard, Connors is killed by Doc-Ock to protect Electro. Doc-Ock believes that the team, now called the Sinister Five, is the elite team. As they begin to build more helicarriers at their secret base, Spider Man gets a good lead and goes after them. Meanwhile, Peter decides to reveal to Mary Jane that he is Spider Man.
- Natural Selection- The Sinister Five team is now officially complete, and Doc-Ock begins to carry out his true plan, stating that all the other times was the process of Natural Selection, getting many different candidates for the team for field testing and deciding which ones were weak and strong. When Kraven returns to the Sinister Five, determined more than ever to finish what he started, kill Spider Man, the final team is formed. Doc-Ock, Vulture, Kraven, Electro, Rhino, and Mysterio, and they make their move to terrorize New York.
- Guardian Angels- Black Cat is bailed out of jail to help Peter and his friends counter the Sinister Six. Michelle tries to get Peter's head back in the game. Team Spider Man is then threatened by the return of the Goblins. Meanwhile, Alistair Smythe begins on building his solution to putting down Spider Man.
- The Clone Saga- In the 2-hour special of Season 3, Michelle reveals to Peter that he was actually a SHIELD agent requested by Tony Stark to protect and keep tabs on Peter, and that her real name was Ava Ayala, the White Tiger, revealing herself now so that she can help take down the Sinister Six. Losing trust in her, Peter tells her to leave him alone. In the midst of this shocking news, Alistair Smythe finishes the first version of Project Spider-Slayer, creating an army of Spider Man clones programmed to kill the real Spider Man and ruin his reputation. While the city believes that Spider Man is evil, Peter tries to find the culprit in this new kind of war.
- Out With the Old- The Clone Saga continues in Part 2: Out With the Old. After learning Spider Man's true identity, creates clones of Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane, as well as his parents, to mess with Peter. As Spider Man works hard to tackle this new threat, Alistair continues with the project and decides to upgrade the clones, giving them suits of armor.
- In With the New- The Clone Saga concludes in Part 3: In With the New. The final version of the Spider Slayers are created, an army of robots designed to kill Peter. Alistair builds a super suit of his own to lead the army. As the Spider Slayers take New York and charge to kill Spider-Man, but get into an altercation with the Sinister Six, who want Spider Man dead.
- Webs of the Spider-Verse
- Guardians of the Spider-Verse
- Legends of the Spider-Verse
- Storms Are Brewing
- The White Tiger
- The Goblins Take New York
- The Sinister War
Season 4 Edit
In this final season of Spectacular Spider Man, Peter has taken off the mask and decided to spend his summer in a secluded house rented by Aunt May right outside the city with the love of his life, Mary Jane. Loving his job as Daily Bugle's photographer and preparing for college, Peter has finally got the normal and peaceful life he's always wished for. But it is proven that evil never sleeps when a powerful mob boss going by Kingpin resurfaces after breaking out of Ryker's Island. Disgruntled by the return, Peter reluctantly suits up again, but this time, teams up with Daredevil to take down the boss who is now more lethal than ever. During all this chaos, a darker enemy rises and is hell-bent on finding Peter. Killing Aunt May, Dean Albert, and torturing Liz Allan along the way, when this enemy known as Carrion finds Peter, the 2 instantly become great enemies. Carrion, equipped with weaponized metal armor with a laser beam mask, has the powers of telekinesis, telepathy, super strength, and the ability to turn things into ash, as well as a material called Red Dust that can render people unconscious or burn through any material. As Spider-Man and Carrion have an all-out war throughout Season 4, Peter must piece together Carrion's past and why Carrion is after him, and with clues from Dean Albert's apartment during Dean's investigation, Peter is able to suspect that Carrion may have strong ties to Peter's past and his father, Richard Parker. In the conclusion of Spectacular Spider Man, Peter faces his greatest battle yet against the powerful Carrion willing to take down Spider-Man and take Peter and a dangerous crime boss, Kingpin.
- Tom Holland - Peter Parker/Spider-Man/Dark Spider
- Chloe Grace Moretz - Gwen Stacy/Spider-Gwen
- Alex Russel - Harry Osborn/Goblin/Grey Goblin
- Marisa Tomei - May Parker
- Robert Downey Jr. - Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Tiffany Espensen - Cindy Moon/Silk
- Zendaya Coleman - Michelle Gonzalez/Ava Ayala/White Tiger
- Laura Harrier - Liz Allan
- Tony Revolori - Flash Thompson/Agent Venom
- Shaliene Woodley - Mary Jane Watson/Spider-Girl
- Angourie Rice - Betty Brant/Spider-Woman
- Aidan Gillan - Dean Albert
- Hugh Laurie - J. Jonah Jameson/Spider-Man
- Kevin Spacey - Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
- Zac Efron - Eddie Brock/Venom
- Jim Carrey - Cletus Kassady/Carnage
- Jacob Batalon - Ned Leeds/Hobgoblin
- Jared Harris - Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus/Spiderman
- Michael Keaton - Adrian Toomes/Vulture
- Cameron Monaghan - Alexander O' Hirn/Rhino
- David Tennant - Quentin Beck/Mysterio
- Manu Bennet - Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter
- Ben Foster - Max Dillion/Electro
- Vincent D'Onofrio - Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
- Johnny Depp - Dmitri Smerdyakov/Chameleon
- Tom Hardy - Flint Marko/Sandman
- Hugo Weaving - Morlun
- Paul Rudd - Scott Lang/Ant-Man
- Donald Glover - Earth-12 Miles Morales/Spider-Man
- Jacob Latimore - Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man 2099
- Andrew Garfield - Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Timothee Chalamat - Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider
- Drake Bell - Peter Parker/Ultimate Spider-Man
- Asa Butterfield - Peter Parker/Spider-Man Noir
- Dylan O' Brien - Peter Parker/House of M Spider-Man
- Tobey Maguire - Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Chris Evans - Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Mike Colter - Luke Cage/Power Man
- Finn Jones - Danny Rand/Iron Fist
- Bokeem Woodbine - Herman Schultz/Shocker
- Damian Lewis - Curt Connors/The Lizard
- Anne Hathaway - Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
- Jason Biggs - Mac Gargan/Scorpion
- Samuel L. Jackson - Nick Fury
- Topher Grace - Morris Bench/Hydroman
Peter Parker/Spider-Man/Dark Spider
Peter Parker was an outcast at Midtown School for Science, being constantly bullied by Flash Thompson. Peter was later bitten by a radioactive spider at Oscorp, giving him amazing spider-like abilities. After developing webshooters and the death of his uncle Ben, Peter suited up as Spider-Man to fight crime to avenge his uncle. After 6 months of his crime-fighting career, Peter was contacted by Tony Stark to fight with the Avengers in a civil war. Peter become more professional with the help of Tony and became member of the Avengers. Peter was always kind-hearted and caring, but when he was infected by the Venom symbiote, he became corrupted and developed a sinister personality, wearing a black spider suit, calling himself the Dark Spider and changed from a hero to an antihero. When Peter was affected, he ruined relationships with his friends and the public, but later regained them. In another universe, Peter is a ruthless tyrant and dictator on Earth-0, where he goes by Spider-Man. In that universe, he kills Morlun's whole family.
Gwen Stacy was the top of her class at Midtown School for Science and had a crush on Peter, along with Michelle Gonzalez. Gwen and Peter eventually developed a relationship. When Peter revealed to Gwen that he was Spider-Man, she insisted on helping Peter with his science-related problems in fighting crime and often spoke to Peter through coms. Gwen was eventually killed by a neck-snap when Peter attempted to save her from falling from a bridge during a battle between the Goblin and Spider-Man at Manhattan Bridge. In another universe, Gwen had spider-like powers and was known as Spider-Gwen.
Harry Osborn/Goblin/Grey Goblin
Harry Osborn was Peter's only friend at Midtown School for Science and the son of Oscorp CEO, Norman Osborn. Harry supported Peter all the way through his crime-fighting career and helped Peter fight crime. Harry was also very close to his father and didn't know about his dad's secret of being Green Goblin. When Harry, Peter, and Gwen were at a carnival, the Green Goblin attacked and Spider-Man accidentally killed the Green Goblin. As the Green Goblin was dying, Harry found him and saw his father's face as the serum wore off. After knowing that the Spider-Man killed him, Harry grew a hatred towards the webslinger and eventually took a smaller dosage of the Goblin serum himself, becoming the Goblin, one of Peter's greatest enemies. Harry was responsible for Gwen Stacy's death and escaped arrest. When Harry was eventually arrested after a battle between him and Peter at Times Square, Harry was broken out by his resurrected dad, where the 2 teamed up to kill Peter. In the end, Peter was able to extract the Goblin serum from Harry's system. Harry turned good and regained his position as CEO of Oscorp and cleaned up the corrupted company. In another universe, Harry is a supervillain named the Grey Goblin.
May Parker is Peter's aunt and husband of Ben Parker. May took care of Peter, with Uncle Ben, for most of his life after Peter's parents supposedly died in a plane crash. Eventually, May was visited by Tony Stark and developed a close relationship with Tony. May supported Peter all the way through his life and eventually found out about Peter's crime-fighting career. When she did, she tried to get him to stop, but eventually supported him and treated his wounds for him after battles. May helped kill Electro during a battle with the Sinister Six when shooting a magnetic bullet at him using a handgun. May was eventually killed by Carrion during his search for Peter.
Dean Albert was the owner of Chelsea Apartment, the apartment Peter and his aunt lived in after Uncle Ben died. Dean Albert was a series regular, often appearing in scenes whenever Peter entered the apartment. Dean Albert was always suspicious of Peter and thought there was something up with Peter and his family. Which sparked a brief antagonistic relationship between him and Peter during Season 2. Dean Albert became devoted to learning about Peter's secrets and made many efforts to expose Peter. During the end of Season 2, Dean eventually found out about Peter being Spider-Man, while also learning more information about Peter's past and parents along the way. In Season 3, Dean and Peter made up, and Dean promised to keep Peter's alter ego secret. Dean Albert befriended Peter and gave him discounts on their monthly rent. Dean also helped Peter with crime-fighting when giving Peter advice and tips on location villains hidden throughout New York since Dean knew lots about the city and the local news. In Season 4, Dean was killed by Carrion during Carrion's hunt for Peter.
Tony Stark/Iron Man
Tony Stark is an ally of Peter's and had known about Peter Parker during his crime-fighting career and went to visit him during the Avengers Civil War. Tony later recruited Peter to join the Avengers and also upgraded Peter's suit and webshooters multiple times, once giving Peter an Iron suit called the Iron Spider. Tony become a close ally of Peter and helped Peter fight crime on many occasions. Tony also helped Peter taken down Morlun and also helped Peter make an antidote for the Goblin serum. Tony is one of Peter's closest allies.
Cindy Moon was a close friend of Peter's at Midtown School for Science. When she found out Peter being Spider-Man, she supported Peter and helped him fight crime when it came to hacking, with her nickname being Silkstream. Eventually, during the Venom Plague, she came across the Venom symbiote, which took over her, turning into a menacing monster. Peter and a few scientists developed the Counterexilir, which removed the symbiote's ability of sentiency. They werent able to get the symbiote off, giving Cindy spider-like powers. Cindy was able to control the symbiote and was later trained by Peter to become the crime-fighter, Silk.
Ava Ayala/Michelle Gonzalez/White Tiger
Ava Ayala, known as Michelle Gonzalez throughout the series until Season 3, was a undercover SHIELD agent sent by Tony Stark to make sure Peter was safe after the Avengers Civil War. She posed as new student to Midtown School for Science, Michelle Gonzalez. Michelle become a close friend of Peter and developed a crush on him. Michelle helped Peter fight crime, giving him support and advice. She also protected Peter was he wasnt in the suit at some points when she took down a gang about to mug them during their first date. Peter, as the series progressed, became suspicious of Michelle as the series progressed. Michelle eventually revealed herself as Ava Ayala, a SHIELD agent known as the White Tiger. She helped Peter fight against Morlun, Spider-Slayer, and the Sinister Six. She was later killed by Doctor Octopus.
Liz Allan is a friend of Peter and a student at Midtown School of Science. At first, she was Flash Thompson's girlfriend, but became interested in Peter. The 2 eventually became close friends when Peter tutored her in science class. Liz Allan wasn't told about Peter being Spider-Man until Season 2 when they eventually developed a relationship. Liz Allan always supported Peter and gave him advice when he fought crime.
Eugene "Flash" Thompson/Agent Venom
Flash Thompson bullied Peter and was a student at Midtown School of Science. Flash was Peter's greatest enemy at school until Peter gained his powers and began to counter Flash's beatings. Flash eventually backed off of Peter but continued to show disrespect towards Peter. Flash later became a major fan of Spider-Man after being saved by him when Rhino attacked the school. As the show progressed, Flash began to develop a friendlier relationship with Peter. During a battle between Spider-Man and Venom, Flash got caught in the midst of it and was infected by the symbiote. After the Counterelixir failed to stop it's sinister effects, Flash went to Spider-Man for help. Spider-Man hoping to stop Flash from getting corrupted, trained Flash and helped Flash control his powers. Flash eventually helped Peter fight crime and was later recruited by SHIELD, being called Agent Venom. Agent Venom did missions for SHIELD and remained a close ally of Peter's.
Mary Jane Watson/Spider-Girl
Mary Jane Watson was Peter's neighbor and close friend. She didn't go to Midtown School of Science, but remained in a close relationship with Peter. Mary suffered from having an abusive father her whole life, but Peter often helped her cope with it. Mary Jane's father eventually became better throughout the series. In Season 3, Mary Jane and Peter developed a true love relationship. Mary Jane never knew about Peter's crime-fighting duties until the Season 3 finale. In another universe, she has Spider-like powers and is Spider-Girl.
Betty Brant works at the Daily Bugle with Peter Parker and is a friend of Peter's. Betty remained close with Peter at work throughout the series and eventually developed a short-lived relationship with him. Peter broke up with her after she found out he was Spider-Man to keep her safe, but they still remained friends, with Betty writing articles about Spider-Man. In another universe, she has Spider-like powers and is Spider-Woman, and also a member of the Avengers.
J. Jonah Jameson
J. Jonah Jameson is Peter's boss at the Daily Bugle and bosses Peter around a LOT. He orders Peter to take photographs of the Spider-Man for the paper. J. Jonah Jameson always had a hatred for Spider-Man and wanted the public to view him as a menace. J. Jonah Jameson hated Spider-Man so much, he eventually sent an assasin named Mac Gargan to hunt down the Spider-Man and turn him in, equipping him with a green exosuit with a scorpion-like tail. Mac Gargan eventually became an enemy of Spider-Man and an enemy of J. Jonah Jameson, who eventually respected Spider-Man after being saved from Mac Gargan. In another universe, J. Jonah Jameson is Spider-Man and Peter Parker is J. Jonah Jameson's boss and has a hatred for Spider-Man.
Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
Norman Osborn was the CEO of science company, Oscorp. He was a billionaire and close father of Harry Osborn. Norman became one of Spider-Man's greatest enemies, Green Goblin, after an experiment gone wrong. When trying to recreate the super-soldier serum, he took it for human trials when being rushed by the board, but took way too much, turning him into a giant goblin-like creature with super strength. The serum also twisted Norman's mind, turning him into an insane killing machine. Norman, as the goblin, attacked Oscorp after taking the serum and escaped on a stolen glider. Green Goblin continued to wreak havoc on the city and on Oscorp, but died during a battle between Spider-Man and him at a carnival that Peter, Gwen, and Harry attended when he threw his spiked-up glider at Peter, who dodged by sending it the other direction with his web, accidentally throwing it at Norman, killing him. Norman's death caused Harry to continue his legacy. Later, it was revealed that the serum had amazing healing capabilities, even enough to reanimate dead bodies. Norman later came back from the dead, breaking Harry out of the prison, the 2 teaming up to kill Spider-Man. Peter eventually gave Norman and Harry and antidote, getting rid of the serum and restoring their old minds. Norman, to clean himself up, was given the Iron Patriot suit and fought crime with it, working with SHIELD.
Eddie Brock was a co-worker of Peter introduced in Season 2 in Daily Bugle. He has a cocky personality and quickly became rivals with Peter in taking photos of the Spider-Man. Eddie worked closely with J. Jonah Jameson to promote Spider-Man as a menace. He exposed Spider-Man when he was infected by the symbiote, becoming Dark Spider and turned the public against him. When Eddie toured Oscorp to take pictures, he came across the artificial Venom symbiote and became infected by it, turning into a havoc-wreaking menacing monster known as Venom. Venom got into my battles with Spider-Man in Season 2. Venom eventually became allies with Spider-Man when Carnage appeared. Venom and Spider-Man teamed up to defeat Carnage, who was the most powerful and wanted to start a Venom plague. Eddie Brock eventually was killed by Carnage when sacrificing himself to stop the Venom Plague Event.
Cletus Kassady was a mentally deranged serial killer who began his reign of terror when he killed his grandmother when he was 8. Cletus was responsible for the deaths of over 60 people in New York City until he was stopped by Spider-Man and put in Ryker's Island Prison. Officials at Oscorp later freed him to use him as a lab rat for a new project after discovering that the Venom symbiote could make offsprings. Cletus was affected by the new red symbiote and became a monster a lot more sinister and stronger than Venom, Carnage. The red monster broke free and began to commit massacres left and right throughout the city, becoming Spider-Man's hardest enemy to defeat. Carnage also gained a new perspective of life, seeing life as a battle of survival, every man for himself. Carnage wanted to use the city as his battlefield, but saw killing humans as "too easy". Carnage eventually kidnapped scientists and forced them to create a machine that could turn the Venom symbiote into a virus that they would spread through a shockwave across the city. Carnage was very interested in Spider-Man and Venom, whom he both made enemies with. As Carnage was ready to build his machine, Spider-Man and Venom and a few other heroes teamed up to stop Carnage. The symbiote was eventually killed and Spider-Man and Venom used a sonic machine. Cletus Kassady was put in Ravencroft Institute, where he died two months later.
Richard Parker was the father of Peter Parker, husband of Mary Parker, and brother of Ben Parker. Richard was known to be a very kind, caring, and hard-working father who worked in a desk job at an insurance company at the time while his wife worked at a café. Around when Peter turned 7, the family began to lose a lot of money as their jobs didn't pay much at all. About to be broke and lose everything, Richard desperately searches for a higher-paying job and runs into an open human test subject job at Oscorp that pays a lot. After quickly signing for the job without hesitation, Richard is called upon to be the first human trial for an Oscorp project called E.L.I.X.I.R. involving a genetic replicator virus that would replicate healthy cells to replace unhealthy dying cancer cells to cure the disease. Upon arrival at a remote Oscorp facility, whom he flew to with his wife, who also signed for the job, leaving Richard's brother, Ben, to take care of Peter for the time-being, Richard was to take a drug that would give him a very minor form of cancer to turn a few of his cells into cancer cells. After taking the drug and asked to rest for the rest of the day before taking the cure, Richard had begun to feel sick, which resulted in his brain chemistry changing. Richard began to develop a more hostile personality. During his change, Richard told Mary to call it off and to not be a test subject, only himself. When Richard took the presumed cure, his cells began to replicate and they replaced the cancer cells, but then the replication wouldn't stop. The replication was mostly concentrated at his muscle and brain cells. The big increase in cells led to human evolution of Richard himself. When the serum wore off, the cells were still there. With a heavily evolved muscle system and brain, Richard began to experience that he had telepathy, telekinesis, durability, and super strength. As Richard began to discover his powers, he also observed that whenever he got angry, anything he touched had turned into ash, which was possible because there was a chemical in the drug that could cause things to turn into ash that had fused with Richard's cells. Mary, worried about her husband, called off the job and asked Oscorp to give Richard a cure. Scientists prescribed Richard to swallow red powder concentrated in a pill, called Red Dust, every 4 hours so that Richard's conditions would slowly fade away, but with a side effect that would make Richard very sleepy. The way it worked was that it would tear away and destroy the extra cells gradually. Richard, as he developed new abilities, his mind began to turn sinister and addictive. Eventually, Richard became addicted to the Red Dust, which's sleepy side effects turned into sleep deprivation, which continued to warp Richard's mind. Even though the cells were torn away, the abilities were still present as Richard's body as original cells adapted to it. As Richard kept using the Red Dust, Richard's skin cells were torn away, slowly turning Richard's skin into carrion. After seeing the monster Richard had become, Mary and Richard had an argument, and Richard ended up killing her. With the addition of a death, the Oscorp scientists, tried to cover the whole incident and test subject trials up. After creating 2 synthetic bodies resembling Richard and Mary Parker, Oscorp sent the bodies in a plane back to New York, which's engines were programmed to fail after 3 hours of flight so that the plane would crash, making the public believe that Richard and Mary Parker both died from a plane crash back from an Oscorp testing site, including Peter. So most of Peter's life, he had believed that his parents both died on a plane crash, with only Oscorp knowing the truth. Meanwhile, Richard was attacked by Oscorp SWAT guards and sedated, then being put into cryogenic sleep. After 11 years being in cryogenic sleep, Oscorp officials decided that Richard should be released and used as a super soldier. They had made a big mistake. When Richard was released, he had immediately went on a killing rampage using his deadly powers. Scientists immediately used a modified version of Red Dust and threw it at Richard, and it was supposed to make Richard unconscious. But it didn't work. After killing all the scientists and guards, Richard took the metallic battle exosuit created by the scientists that was supposed to be for Richard in his soldier career and it would help treat Richard's carrion-like skin. Richard with the suit, and taking on the moniker, Carrion, based on his decaying skin, took the Red Dust with him, hoping to use it as a weapon which would make people unconscious and act as a corrosive acid that could burn through many materials. Packed with his powers, Red Dust, a jetpack, and guns, Richard set off to find his son and see what he missed out on in the world. When arriving in New York, Carrion had hunted down people (Aunt May, Dean Albert (Peter's apartment owner), and Liz Allan), and interrogated them to find out where his son was, who had moved to an off-the-grid house in the rural area of New York, right outside of the city. After killing Aunt May and Dean Albert, and continuing his search for Peter, he learned more about his new world and how Uncle Ben died and that there was a web-slinging hero named Spider-Man, who Carrion grew a hatred for after hearing about him in the news. Peter, after finding out that Carrion killed Aunt May, also grew a mutual hatred. So when Carrion eventually found Peter's home, Peter quickly suited up and attacked Carrion as Spider-Man. Carrion almost won that first battle, but was distracted by Mary Jane, whom he recognized, as Spider-Man and MJ webbed away quickly. Carrion's hatred grew larger for Spider-Man as he continued to search for Peter, while Spider-Man tried to hunt down Carrion himself. Carrion eventually figured out the truth that Peter was Spider-Man, which led him to believe that his son didn't love him anymore, making him feel as if he had no love, which turned into a whole new level of hate, anger, and betrayal. Carrion and Spider-Man quickly became arch-enemies throughout Season 4 and had many battles, usually with Carrion winning. In their 6th battle during the 2-Hour Special, Peter almost had the upper hand was about to kill Carrion, until Carrion took off his mask, revealing his face of Richard Parker before escaping. Peter, now knowing, that his father was alive his whole life, went into investigating what really happened during his job as a test subject, which eventually led to Peter finding out about everything. Carrion still remained an enemy of Peter, believing that forming another father-son relationship would be hopeless. In the series finale, Carrion discovered his true potential, believing that he was truly a god who wanted to destroy the world to recreate it in his own image. Carrion was eventually stopped by Spider-Man in an epic battle between them at the Manhattan Bridge when given a counterserum that gave Carrion his powers. Richard turned normal again, sapped of his powers, carrion-like skin, and insanity. Then a hunted and a wanted man for dead, Richard wasn't able to form a father-son relationship again with Peter and had to go on the run. After the "The People v. Richard Parker" trial, Richard Parker was arrested for a life-sentence because of his addiction to Red Dust that led to his uncontrollable hostile behavior and the head of the E.L.I.X.I.R. project, Dr. Donald Menken, was also arrested. The biochemistry was also shut down and Oscorp was only confined to developing technology for energy and media purposes. Their ties to military organizations were shut down. Peter gave Richard daily visits at Ravencroft before Peter went off the college. Later, on the request of Peter, SHIELD payed to have Richard released, but accompanied Richard with a perol officer. When Peter returned from college for winter break 4 months later, the 2 regained their father-son relationship.
Ned Leeds was best friends with Peter, along with Harry, at Midtown School for Science. Ned Leeds was also a co-worker with Peter at the Daily Bugle. Ned supported Peter since he knew he was Spider Man. In Season 2, Ned was visited by Harry, who stuck a needle in him and brainwashed Ned. Harry gave Ned the Goblin serum as well and equipped Ned with a Halloween-looking suit and Harry's glider. Ned was brainwashed into killing Peter as the "Hobgoblin". Harry and Hobgoblin teamed up to kill Spider-Man, but failed. Hobgoblin remained an enemy of Spider-Man until Peter gave Ned the antidote. Ned was later arrested and put in Ryker's Island. Ned was later bailed out by SHIELD after Peter requested them too. Ned remains friends with Peter.
Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus/Spiderman
Otto Octavius was a scientist at Oscorp who wanted to create an A.I. He started off by trying to make a simple robot with it's own intelligence, that also had the option to be controlled by Otto's thoughts. The robot was designed as 4 metallic tentacles that could be attached to Otto's back. When doing his first demonstration of wearing the tentacles, the tentacles had attached to Otto's cerebral cortex so Otto had the option to control him. Unfortunately, the robots were too sentient and took control of Otto himself. Unable to take the tentacles off, Otto felt ashamed and escaped, being on the hunt. When the cops found him at his home, they shot at him after Otto killed on the cops. In doing so, one bullet accidentally hit Otto's wife. In anger of his dead wife, Otto killed the cops and turned insane, calling himself Doctor Octopus, Doc-Ock for short. Doc-Ock began a sinister career of robbing banks and also warned the city of his sinister plan. Doc-Ock and Spider-Man quickly became enemies. Doc-Ock's first plan of attack was to build an army of sentient robots to rule New York, but he was stopped by Spider-Man and put in Ravencroft Institute. Doc-Ock eventually escaped and later assembled of a team of 6 supervillains called the Sinister Six, created to destroy the Spider-Man and his allies. Doc-Ock lead the Sinister Six himself. Doc-Ock was responsible for the death of Ava Ayala and was later killed by Spider-Man. In another universe, Otto Octavius has spider-like powers and is the hero, Spiderman.
Adrian Toomes was a scientist at Oscorp and colleague of Otto Octavius, who worked in the Aerospace Division of Oscorp. When Adrian Toomes was assigned to create a winged jetpack that was weaponized, Norman Osborn was fascinated with the technology, so impressed that he stole credit for Adrian's work and fired Adrian to get him out of the picture. Angry about Norman ruining his future, Adrian broke into Oscorp and stole the suit which he called "Vulture". Adrian used the suit's capabilities to assassinate Norman Osborn, but was stopped Spider-Man. Vulture became Spider-Man's first supervillain and the 2 fought across New York City. Vulture calling himself a scavenger, began to pick and kill citizens in New York one by one, but was later stopped by Spider-Man and put in Ravencroft Institute. Spider-Man became a world sensation after stopping Vulture. Vulture eventually escaped Ravencroft and swore revenge on Spider-Man. Later, Adrian joined the Sinister Six led by Otto Octavius. Adrian Toomes was later killed during the Sinister War.
Alexander O' Hirn/Rhino
Alexander O' Hirn was a student at Midtown School for Science and a rival of Peter. Alexander was also an outcast and was constantly bullied by Flash Thompson. Alexander was an introvert, insisting to work and be alone at school. Back at home, Alexander suffered from having abusive and neglectful parents. The only place Alexander felt welcomed was Oscorp when he began his internship. Alexander helped the scientists work on a project about creating mechanized suits that have the same capability of real animals and serums that give humans the same properties of those animals. He was deeply interested in the Rhino project because he believed that it would give him what he wanted, strength, and became so obsessed, he stole the serum and the suit, taking it back to his house. After taking the serum, Alexander morphed into a giant gray creature, resembling a rhino. For protection Alexander tried on the mechanized suit and saw that he was stronger than ever creature. Feeling that no one could stop him anymore, Alexander attacked and killed his parents, also destroying his home. The next day, he attacked his own school and injured over 100 student and almost killed Flash Thompson, who was saved by Spider-Man. Rhino blamed Spider-Man for ruining his plans and the two quickly became enemies. Alexander went to school only he returned back to human form. Peter later exposed Alexander, who was taken to Ravencroft. Doc-Ock later broke Alexander out to form the Sinister Six. Rhino joined the group to take down Spider-Man and was later killed by Doc-Ock because he failed to "break the Spider's bones" during the Sinister War.
Quentin Beck was a stuntsman and special effects designer and the most skilled of all. After his wife died, Quentin had turned insane and had a more sinister personality, causing him to get fired from his job. After that, Quentin's life turned upside down. To get revenge, Quentin remained a recluse and worked on his special effects and stuntsman skills. Quentin had created a suit that helped him create illusions such as duplicating himself and disappearing, powered by the Myst, a special mist created with stolen Oscorp tech. Wearing a fishbowl mask, complete with a purple cap. Quentin swore revenge on the film industry, attacking 15 studios and robbing 20 banks. Dubbed Mysterio, he became New York's most feared villain. He caught the attention of Spider-Man and the two quickly became enemies. Spider-Man eventually brought Mysterio to his end when he was put in Ravencroft. Mysterio was later broken out to join the Sinister Six. Mysterio was arrested and put in the Raft after the Sinister War.
Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter
Sergei Kravinoff was a famed Russian hunter and former wrestler. He spent most of life after his hunting career training people to follow in his footsteps of catching game. In Season 2, he heard of the Spider-Man and moved to New York City, believing that he could train Spider-Man to be better. His true plan was too kill him so HE could remain the #1 hunter, also to avenge his cousin, Chameleon, who was put in jail by Spider Man. After months of training Spider-Man, Kraven asked Peter to meet him in his mansion, where he would attempt to kill Peter. Peter defeated Kraven and put him in Ryker's Island Prison. In Season 3, Kraven was broken out to join the Sinister Six. Kraven was the most determined to kill the Spider-Man in the group. In the end of the Sinister War, Kraven escaped and ran away, and was never seen again.
Max Dillion was a nobody and outcast who was an electrician at Curt Connor's lab at Oscorp. After a life of being bullied and having neglectful parents, Max found a family with Curt Connor and his interns. When Curt Connors was working on a cross-species genetics project with electric eels, there was a error in the electric cables above the tank, which Max was hired to fix. When Max went up there for the night shift to fix it, as he was doing it, an alarm went off, claiming that there were armed intruders. Max, scared, tried to climb down but fell in the eel tank where he was electrocuted constantly. In doing so, Max gained electric abilities and his skin turned blue. His body was a living current. Max was taken to the hospital and was obsessed with curing his condition. After Curt Connors said he couldn't cure Max, Max electrocuted Curt, whose arm was severly injured and burned. Max, shocked, escaped the hospital and ran away, going to a coffee shop. When he was there, he realized that when tried to take a sip, the cup electrocuted. Out of anger, Max screamed and electric shockwaves burst from his body, destroying the shop and killing 14 civilians. The police went to hunt for Max, who ran away into hiding. When the police found Max, Max electrocuted all the cops, killing them all. Max was on the news and dubbed "Electro". Spider-Man saw the headlines and attempted to find Electro. Spider-Man eventually did and the two battled it out throughout Times Square. Peter and Max became big enemies, having multiple battles, until Peter got the upper hand one fight, throwing Electro in a lake. Electro was taken to Ravencroft Institute, but was later broke out by Doc-Ock to form the Sinister Six. Electro remained a major member until he was killed by Aunt May during the Sinister War after being shot by a magnetized bullet 3 times.
Wilson Fisk was the mob boss of New York City, known as the Kingpin. Wilson was also an enemy of Daredevil, as well as Spider-Man. After hearing about Kingpin through the news, Spider-Man wanted to take him down the most, but failed many times, coming home with broken bones. Kingpin was the boss of Dennis Carradine, the man who killed Peter's uncle. After finding this out, Kingpin became Peter's greatest enemy as of then. After getting into multiple battles, Peter was able to trick Kingpin and then knock him out. It was that battle where Peter fought his hardest, with the exception of the Sinister War. Kingpin was later put in Ravencroft Institute.
Dmitri Smerdyakov was the cousin of Sergei Kravinoff, who visited Sergei when he was in jail. Dmitri was asked by Sergei to obtain the Chameleon cybermask from Oscorp, which could use holographic technology to reshape Dmitri's face to resemble someone else. Dmitri was asked to use it so Dmitri could kill Spider-Man for him. Known as the Chameleon, Dmitri hunted for Spider-Man and got into many fights with the wallcrawler. After witnessing a fight between the Spider-Man and Kingpin, he joined forces with Kingpin to take down the webslinger. Chameleon was put in Ravencroft, but was broken out to join the Sinister Six. Chameleon was only a member for a short time until he was killed by an explosion set up by Doc-Ock.
Flint Marko was a old-time robber who stole the money for his dying daughter. While on the run from the cops, he escaped to the fields, where he came across an outdoor science facility, doing a genetic sand experiment. Thinking it was abandoned, Flint escaped into there, but instead fell into a sand hole while the genetic machine was on. Flint's DNA was fused with sand particles during the incident. The next day, Flint woke up in the sand, discovered his ability to turn into sand. Using this as a great boost for robbing banks, he used his ability to destroy banks and knock out guards. Flint got the attention of the Spider-Man and the two quickly became enemies. Flint, dubbed Sandman, was later arrested by Peter and put in Ravencroft Institute. Flint was later broke out to join the Sinister Six. Sandman remained a member for only 3 episodes before leaving the team and turning himself in for his daughter.
Morlun was born in another universe called Earth-0 and also the dimensional counterpart of Johann Schmidt, where all the humans had the ability to travel to other universes. In this universe, when Morlun was a kid, his parents where killed by Spider-Man, who in that universe, was a villain. Morlun, as he grew up, wanted revenge and had the desire to kill every Spider-Man in the multiverse. As he grew, he learned of the Spider-Totems, which was the symbol on every Spider-Man's chest that if they were all assembled, it would give the assembler great unexplainable power. Morlun also learned of the Great Prophecy that claimed that one dimensional-traveller would kill every Spider-Man in the multiverse. With his desire, Morlun assembled an army to participate in the Great Hunt, where he would kill every Spider-Man and take their Spider-Totem. Morlun began the Great Hunt and killed many Spider-Men, but came across the Guardians of the Spider-Verse, who killed him.
Herman Schultz was the man who drove Dennis Carradine after he murdered Uncle Ben. When Peter went on the hunt to find the man who killed his uncle, he came across Herman Schultz. Spider-Man, after getting no answers, webbed Herman to a wall and webbed away. Later on, Herman was hired by Kingpin and given shockwave gloves to kill Spider-Man. Herman, calling himself Shocker, failed and was put in Ryker's Island, where he was later broken out to join the Sinister Six, but only remained a member for 2 episodes before Doc-Ock killed him, seeing him as a waste of space.
Curt Connors/The Lizard
Curt Connors was a scientist at Oscorp and Peter's science professor. Curt was close to Peter and helped him develop the Counterexilir. Curt also was Max Dillion's boss. When Max was Electro, he electrocuted Curt's arm. Curt's right arm had to be amputated later. Feeling lost without his dominant arm, Curt became obsessed with cross-species genetics in lizards, who could heal limbs. When injecting lizard DNA into his blood, Curt's arm was healed, but he turned into a human-sized lizard monster, with his thoughts being morphed into more sinister intentions. The Lizard wreaked havoc across New York and became an enemy of Spider-Man, who eventually arrested the Lizard after multiple battles. The Lizard was put in Ryker's Island, only to be later broken out by Doc-Ock to join the Sinister Six. The Lizard was in the group for only 3 episodes, until he tried to kill Electro. Doc-Ock killed the Lizard to save Electro.
Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
Felicia Hardy was a cat burglar for most of her life after college to get extra money after becoming broke. As the years progressed, Felicia's profession increased and she became the most wanted burglar in New York City. Peter caught the masked burglar named Black Cat robbing their apartment. Peter suited up as the Spider-Man to take her down and arrest her, but realized that she was harder to arrest then he thought. Black Cat became enemy of Spider-Man, but she eventually became allies with the webslinger until Felicia decided that she should leave New York. Before she left, she committed one more robbery and killed a man. Peter, knowing that she needed to be arrested, found her and got her arrested. She was put in Ryker's Island. Doc-Ock recruited her, but she declined. She later was bailed out of jail by SHIELD and helped Peter fight the Sinister Six. She was killed by Doc-Ock during the Sinister War.
Mac Gargan was a hitman and assassin who was hired by J. Jonah Jameson to kill the Spider-Man. Mac, before he went to do the job, stole a Scorpion mech suit from Oscorp to prepare for the webslinger. Scorpion became a big enemy to Spider-Man and almost killed Spider-Man once. While chasing Spider-Man, Scorpion ran across the Venom symbiote, which attacked him and took him over. Infected by the Venom, Mac blamed J. Jonah Jameson and attacked Daily Bugle to kill the boss. J. Jonah was saved by Spider-Man, who used sonic technology to make the Venom leave Mac Gargan's body. Mac, without the Scorpion suit, was arrested and put in Ryker's Island. Mac was never recruited for the Sinister Six.
Morris Bench was an ally of Flint Marko, who helped him robbed banks. When the two were running from the cops, they came across an open field and a seemed-to-be abandoned science facility. While Flint got trapped in a genetic sand machine, Morris was trapped in the other sector, a genetic water machine. Morris's DNA got fused with hydrogen particles. Morris gained to ability to control and turn into water. Dubbed Hydroman, he and Sandman worked together and were both enemies of Spider-Man. Hydroman was later arrested and put into Ravencroft Institute, where he was later broken out by Doc-Ock to join the Sinister Six. Hydroman was a member of Sinister Six I and only lasted 4 episodes before being killed by Doc-Ock as he wasn't useful.
Miles Morales/Spider-Man (Donald Glover)
In Earth-12, another universe, a kid named Miles Morales has spider-like powers and goes by Spider-Man. He saved many lives and was hunted by Morlun and joined forces with the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun.
Miguel O' Hara/Spider-Man 2099 (Jacob Latimore)
In Earth-2099, another universe, a teen scientist named Miguel O' Hara, living in a futuristic New York City, was bitten by a radioactive spider and became known as a hero, Spider-Man. He was hunted by Morlun and joined the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun.
Peter Parker/The Amazing Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield)
In Earth-745, another universe, another man takes the name of Peter Parker and was also bitten by a radioactive spider, going by the hero Spider-Man. He was hunted by Morlun and joined the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun.
Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire)
In Earth-11, another universe, another man takes the name of Peter Parker and was also bitten by a radioactive spider, going by the hero Spider-Man. He was hunted by Morlun and joined the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun. On the MCU Earth, he is a pizza delivery man named Tobias Myer.
Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider (Tom Holland)
In Earth-1032, another universe, Ben Reilly was bit by a radioactive spider and used his spider-like powers to become the hero, Scarlet Spider. He was hunted by Morlun and joined the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun. He is the doppelganger of Peter from the MCU Earth.
Peter Parker/Ultimate Spider-Man (Drake Bell)
In Earth-7048, another universe, another kid takes the name of Peter Parker and was also bitten by a radioactive spider, using his powers to become Spider-Man, working with SHIELD and the Avengers. He was hunted by Morlun and joined the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun.
Peter Parker/Spider-Man Noir (Tom Holland)
In Earth-074, another universe, Peter lives in an undeveloped old-time world where World War III is going on. Peter Parker, after being bit by a radioactive spider, took on the name Spider-Man and wore a black suit with goggles. He fought in the war, using his powers to take down Nazis. He was hunted by Morlun and joined the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun. He is the doppelganger of Peter from the MCU Earth.
Peter Parker/House of M Spider-Man (Tom Holland)
In Earth-920, another universe, Peter lives in a world taken over by a mutant named Magneto. Using the powers gained from a radioactive spider bite, he suited up as Spider-Man to rebel against the mutant. He was hunted by Morlun and joined the Guardians of the Spider-Verse to take down Morlun. He is the doppelganger of Peter from the MCU Earth.
- In the The Spider-Verse crossover, Hugo Weaving plays Morlun. Hugo Weaving also played Johann Shmidt in Captain America: The First Avenger, which breaks the rule that no actor can play 2 characters, with the exception of Paul Bettany and now, Hugo Weaving. This was allowed because it could show that Morlun was another version of Johann Shmidt from another universe, a döppelganger.
- Donald Glover, who plays Miles Morales from Earth-12 in the The Spider-Verse crossover, also voiced Miles Morales in Disney XD's Ultimate Spider-Man TV series and was an inspiration for the Miles Morales character.
- Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire, and Drake Bell reprise their roles as Peter Parker in the The Spider-Verse crossover special! These are same Peter Parkers that were in Webb's trilogy, Raimi's trilogy, and the Ultimate Spider-Man series to show that during Peter's fight with Morlun, they visited other universes which included the universe where Garfield played Spider-Man, where Maguire played Spider-Man, etc.
- Dane DeHaan, who played Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider Man 2, co-starred with Alex Russel in the movie, Chronicle, who also plays Harry Osborn in the Spectacular Spider Man series.